[Dovecot] 1.0-test53

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Mon Nov 29 04:48:23 EET 2004

http://dovecot.org/test/

Sorry for not answering any questions for past two weeks, I'll try to
get around answering them in next few days.

I've also been thinking about if I should switch from CVS to Darcs. It
seems to be exactly the kind of reversion control tool I had wanted to
use. Anyone have comments for or against it? I'd still have read-only
CVS repository generated from it, although I couldn't yet find a way to
do it.

Anyway, test53:

  - Recent flag counters should finally be correct
  - dovecot-shared file actually works correctly now
  - Cache file works with mmap_disable = yes (still some small issues
though)
  - Lots of internal changes in indexing code, especially for
mmap_disable = yes
  - DIGEST-MD5 authentication works again
  - etc.

It's been running with me for 45mins without breaking. Guess it should
work. :)