[Dovecot] 1.0-test53

Johannes Berg johannes at sipsolutions.net
Mon Nov 29 17:28:11 EET 2004

Timo Sirainen said:

> I've also been thinking about if I should switch from CVS to Darcs. It
> seems to be exactly the kind of reversion control tool I had wanted to
> use. Anyone have comments for or against it? I'd still have read-only
> CVS repository generated from it, although I couldn't yet find a way to
> do it.

There's been an extensive thread/review of it on the gnu-arch mailing
list, but of course as one of the competitors we (on that mailing list)
rather view darcs as a competitor. I've come out of that with the
conclusion that while a really nice tool to use, darcs is too much a
memory hog for me to use.

That said, here's the obvious: be sure to investigate gnu arch, whether it
is as tla or baz (bazaar).

johannes