[Dovecot] Mail cut on CR character

Tom Mraz t8m at centrum.cz
Wed Sep 8 12:00:03 EEST 2004

Hi all,

when I move the attached mail from local folder in Mozilla to an IMAP
folder on dovecot, it is cut just before the ... characters. There is an
extra CR character.

I have setup the dovecot to use Maildirs. When I copy the file with the
message manualy to one of the Maildir folders it is shown correctly in
Mozilla however it if I move it using Mozilla to another IMAP folder the
mail is cut again.

Thanks for any reply,

Tomas Mraz

P.S. Using self compiled dovecot 0.99.11 on Fedora Core 2