[Dovecot] 0.99 mail env

Curtis Maloney cmaloney at cardgate.net
Thu Sep 9 02:44:31 EEST 2004

Greetings, all

	Last night I migrated our mail between two machines... both running dovecot
0.99.xx.

	In the process, I wanted to make some small changes, namely that new mail be
delivered to mboxs in /var/mail/%u and IMAP mail stored in Maildirs at ~/.imap ...

	I tried using:
default_mail_env = maildir:~/.imap/:INBOX=mbox:/var/mail/%u

	But had no luck.  Is it only 1.0 that can work with two different mailbox
formats?  Or did I screw up somewhere else?

	In the end, it actualy saved me a fair bit of work, since I'd have had to move
everyone's old inbox.

--
Curtis Maloney
cmaloney at cardgate.net