[Dovecot] Re: 0.99 mail env - mbox to maildir

C.Lee Taylor leet at leenx.co.za
Fri Sep 10 14:51:47 EEST 2004

Greetings ...

 > I'm all sorted now, anyway... but it has inspired me to build
 > a mailbox conversion tool using the dovecot mail handling
 > code.... watch this space.
	mbox to maildir converter ... There are a few perl scripts which could
do this ... But I like the idea of mbox to maildir in dovecot ... But I
wonder if that is the right place to put it ...

Mailed
Lee

P.S. If anybody has scripts or a system that moves mail from mbox to
maildir, I would be happy to use them ... I run FC2, with procmailrc
setting maildir, but it seems when the system is busy or something, my
mail is still put into mbox ...