[Dovecot] FreeBSD port of Dovecot

Viren Patel virenp at cm.utexas.edu
Thu Sep 16 18:36:45 EEST 2004

Hello. I am trying to install Dovecot 0.99.10.9 on a
FreeBSD 4.10 system from the ports collection (latest via
cvsup). When running make, I get the message:

   dovecot-0.99.10.9 Currently incompatible with
   security/gnutls

This is in contrast to the Dovecot web page which states
that it does support GNUtls and OpenSSL.

I am not really interested in gnutls/openssl support at
this time. Is there a way I can install this port without
gnutls/openssl?.

My apologies if this is not the appropriate forum but I
couldn't find info. on the port maintainer. Thanks.

V. Patel
Chemistry & Biochemistry
University of Texas at Austin