[Dovecot] Trying to install Test43 with rpmbuild

Peter Lacey placey at wanderingbarque.com
Mon Sep 20 21:37:23 EEST 2004

Why create your own RPM?  White Box generally supports Red Hat
Enterprise packages.  I installed Dovecot from one of the RPMs listed
here; http://dag.wieers.com/packages/dovecot/, and it worked on my WB
server.  Of course, the packaged version wasn't built with LDAP, so I
ultimately installed from source.  But if the default Dovecot build is
good for you, then so are the RPMs found here.

Pete