[Dovecot] Nested folders

Melinda Taylor melinda at bat.phys.unsw.edu.au
Wed Sep 22 07:06:54 EEST 2004

Sorry I probably didn't explain myself well enough. I know *how* to
create folders in the clients it just that making nested folders which
contain both mail and subfolders is not allowed. I guessed it had
something to do with mbox vs maildir but where do you specify the use of
maildir over mbox.

I tried setting:

default_mail_env = maildir:/home/%u/mail

in dovecot.conf and it still wouldn't allow me to make nested folders.

Ta :)

melinda