[Dovecot] 1.0-test67 - Cache Bug

Andrew Hutchings info at a-wing.co.uk
Fri Apr 8 06:50:56 EEST 2005

Hi Timo,
It seems in test67 if you use a {scheme}password in the database to
override the default scheme and cache is on the following happens:

270276-Apr  8 04:43:25 svr21 dovecot: auth(default): file
passdb-cache.c: line 30 (list_save): assertion failed: (*value == '{')

Regards
Andrew

--
Andrew Hutchings (A-Wing)