[Dovecot] Outlook express confusion

Andrew Hutchings info at a-wing.co.uk
Fri Apr 8 14:23:30 EEST 2005

Hi,

This may be a problem with my config file but I am finding that
customers (and more importantly my boss) that are using outlook express
when using test66/67 (upgraded from test60 + from address patch) are
having message reappear after being fully deleted (not just marked) but
are unreadable, sometimes blank headers appear too but again no message.
Since it is affecting my boss he has told me to go back to test60 or
lower, and won't let me find the problem.

Regards
Andrew
--
Andrew Hutchings (A-Wing)