[Dovecot] Outlook express confusion

Andrew Hutchings info at a-wing.co.uk
Fri Apr 8 16:49:03 EEST 2005

Hi Timo,
Nada in the log file.  Messages were expunged within a minute of getting
deleted.
My boss says after expunging he mainly got blank messages where the
deleted ones were, no subject, from, or anything and message unreadable
when read (I don't have OE here so can't verify), but someone else in
the office had the same problem and said that a customer did as well.  I
will setup a test bed over the weekend to try and duplicate/trace it.  I
was thinking it might be related to that work around but I can't give
any more info just as yet.
Forgot to mention it is using Maildir, LVS -> 2 dovecot servers -> 1 nfs
server, indexes stored locally, IMAP on LVS is set to persistent
connections.
Test 60 works fine though with this.

BTW.
Just applied your new message-address.c patch to test 60 (as well as the
one from Mar 24) and got 'Full Name at UNKNOWN DOMAIN' in OE when address
is '"Full Name" user at domain.com'.  I probably missed another patch
somewhere in my haste to get this going though :)

Regards
Andrew

--
Andrew Hutchings (A-Wing)