[Dovecot] Index(?) problem under OpenBSD

Peter Hessler phessler at theapt.org
Tue Apr 12 01:02:36 EEST 2005

On Mon, 11 Apr 2005 22:59:38 +0100
Gaby vanhegan <gaby at vanhegan.net> wrote:

:
: On 11 Apr 2005, at 22:57, Gaby vanhegan wrote:
:
: >> I'm running an older version of that patch (test63), and it runs
: >> great for me.
: >> (I just need to update my config file, then I'm jumping to test66.)
: >
: > Ah, problem is I'm running OpenBSD 3.6 with the package built from
: > ports, so I'm not working against the -current branch, which has the
: > dovecot-0.99.10.8 package.
:
: Sorry, should have mentioned that the patch provided moves the port
: from:
:
: -DISTNAME=	dovecot-0.99.14
: +DISTNAME=	dovecot-1.0-test66
:
: Which doesn't match my version anyhow... :(
:
: Gaby
:
: --
: Uganda Maximum - Enemy of the English Thrust
: gaby at vanhegan.net
: http://weblog.vanhegan.net
:

Right.  Anything posted to OpenBSD's ports@ must match -current cvs.  If I
remember I might massage a patch for you from 3.6.