[Dovecot] IMAP EXPUNGE disconnect/box hang - Fedora Core 2, Squirrelmail and Evolution

John Schettino john.schettino at hp.com
Sun Apr 24 01:10:26 EEST 2005

Well, so far, so good. I think this may have fixed my Expunge death in
Squirrelmail as well (at least it has not happened yet since building
this version - might have been a zero mailbox or the mbox:  first
message  expunged we might have gotten "uid-last unexpectedly lost"
error, since Squirrelmail moves some of my mail around when I log in,
and its often the first message in the mbox.) but it sure cleaned up my
logs.

Nice timing on that release :D