[Dovecot] Dovecot Stable (or: When is 1.0 coming to a server near you?)

Andrew Hutchings info at a-wing.co.uk
Tue Apr 26 09:53:56 EEST 2005

Most people (including me) consider the 1.0 stable branch good enough for a
production environment.  I for one use it for around 6000 users.

As for a final release date it will be a 'when its ready' kinda thing.  Better
it be released stable than on-time.  Looking at the TODO list I would say
later this year is likely (possibly Q4), depending on Timo's commitments.

Regards
Andrew

--
Andrew Hutchings (A-Wing)