[Dovecot] How to check for keywords in IMAP store?

Steffen Kaiser skdovecot at smail.inf.fh-bonn-rhein-sieg.de
Fri Apr 29 10:47:06 EEST 2005

Hello,

I'm checking my way to migrate from Courier to Dovecot. Wiki says that
"there's currently no easy way to migrate them [the keywords]".

Frankly, I lack the information to check if some client is using keywords
at all. More importantly, is it OK to assume that when

SELECT INBOX

returns no \* in  OK [PERMANENTFLAGS ...]
that the IMAP server does not allow keywords at all?

[BTW: Is there a searchable mail archive of the Dovecot list?]

Bye,

--
Steffen Kaiser