[Dovecot] Running pop3 on more than one port

Andrew Gargan andrew at iface.co.za
Mon Aug 29 10:48:26 EEST 2005

Hi All

This is possibly a silly question but after reading some of the docs and
hunting a bit I could not find an answer.

I need to run my pop3 service on both the standard 110 port and another
(not really sure which yet) port.

My ISP is doing shaping on port 110 destined traffic causing a nightmare
with some of my machines pulling only some of their mail then crashing
(and no its not anything else it is the ISP).

How do I get pop3 of dovecot to bind to two ports?

Regards

Andrew Gargan
Developer
Interface Media (PTY) Ltd.