[Dovecot] Server going crazy!!!

poohba at blkpoohba.dyndns.org poohba at blkpoohba.dyndns.org
Wed Feb 9 19:57:33 EET 2005

I have dovecot-0.99.11-1FC3.4.  I use Pine on the server and Outlook
2003 on remote computers to access IMAP and POP3 to access via my
blackberry 7100t.  It seems that after using IMAP and then going back to
pine it somehow refreshes everything and all the messages are picked up on
my blackberry once again as if the emails are new.  So everything that is
in my inbox is now pushed or grabbed by my blackberry as new messages when
they are not and have been read already (at least most of them).  Why is
this happening?

## Dovecot 1.0 configuration file

base_dir = /var/run/dovecot/
protocols = imap imaps pop3 pop3s

imap_listen = [::]
pop3_listen = [::]

imaps_listen = [::]
pop3s_listen = [::]

log_timestamp = "%b %d %H:%M:%S "

login_dir = /var/run/dovecot-login

login_chroot = yes

login = imap

login = pop3

default_mail_env = mbox:/home/%u/mail:INBOX=/var/spool/mail/%u

mbox_locks = fcntl

auth = default

auth_mechanisms = plain

auth_userdb = passwd