[Dovecot] oh, and status of 1.0?

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Wed Feb 9 23:51:19 EET 2005

On Wed, 2005-02-09 at 11:50 -0500, sean finney wrote:
> sorry for splitting this off into a second message :)
>
> is there a roadmap/schedule for the release of 1.0?

Roadmap seems to be still changing.. :) I was thinking about a feature
freeze after keyword code is finished, but now I'm thinking maybe
dovecot-auth and configuration code could use some larger cleanups. If
I'm going to break the backwards compatibility for configuration, it's
better to do it before v1.0.

However, there's the "dovecot-stable" branch which I'd recommend
nowadays over 0.99.x if you don't need keywords:

http://www.dovecot.org/nightly/stable/