[Dovecot] Dovecot response to "FETCH" command

Alex Tang altitude at funkware.com
Mon Feb 28 11:19:28 EET 2005

Thanks Keith.

I used mb2md-3.20.pl (http://batleth.sapienti-sat.org/projects/mb2md/).

After reading your comment, i thought i'd check on upgrades for
squirrelmail.  I just upgraded my version of squirrelmail from 1.2.11
(Nov 2002), to 1.4.3a (Jun 2004) and things are better now. PHEW...i'm
not a PHP hacker, so banging on the code was making me sad.

Now that the version of squirrelmail i use works, i'm assuming by
emperical evidence that the IMAP FETCH response that dovecot is creating
is legal.

Just for my edification, where is the FETCH response defined?  Is there
some other document other than RFC3501 that i should have been looking at?

Thanks again.

...alex...