[Dovecot] BOGUS files

Saurabh Barve sa at atmos.colostate.edu
Sat Jul 2 20:24:39 EEST 2005

Something is going on with your user permissions. Are you
adding/deleting/modifying users [probably while they are logged in]?
The system is not able to figure out the user permissions for the mail
file, so it is creating those BOGUS files.

What are the permissions on the BOGUS and the user mail files? Are they
"username:mail" or something different?

Saurabh