[Dovecot] Re: I need sleep (dovecot auth / postfix 2.3)

/dev/rob0 rob0 at gmx.co.uk
Wed Jul 6 23:14:15 EEST 2005

On Monday 04 July 2005 22:19, I wrote:
> I fixed the failures manually. Attached is a patch which only changes
> those two files ... it's a supplement to the existing patch as
> provided by Timo:

I did a complete patch which should apply cleanly.
http://www.nodns4.us/postfix-2.3-20050630-dovecot-auth.patch.gz

> I have not yet tested either sleep or AUTH, because I *do* need sleep
> for real. :) But it did compile with no errors nor [noted] warnings.
> I do have this running.

Both AUTH and sleep are tested and working with this patch. No
guarantees, of course. The code is Timo's, not mine; all I did was a
bit of $EDITOR work and run diff(1) against clean source trees.

I hope this is useful to someone. Enjoy.
    or "not-spam" is in Subject: header