[Dovecot] Changing port?

Matt Juszczak matt at atopia.net
Wed Jul 13 01:57:39 EEST 2005

Hi all,

Trying to setup a test copy of dovecot on my box before I "really" use it.
I have it installed into a test dir (/usr/local/dovecot instead of
/usr/local), and I've got a config file with valid dirs, etc.

Only thing is ... I can't find a way to set the port in the protocol pop3
{} section.  Its documented in the "listen" directive area at the top of
the config file that says its possible, but no other mention of it is ever
made.

How can I make my test copy listen on port 111? :)

Regards,

Matt