[Dovecot] Pop-before-smtp issue

Rob Kettle rob at kettle.org.uk
Thu Jun 9 23:05:56 EEST 2005

Hi,

I'm trying to use pop-before-smtp with Dovecot IMAP (not running pop3).
Pop-before-smtp has fixes to work with the fact that Thunderbird holds
the Dovecot Imap connection open and therefore doesn't record regular
'login' entries in maillog.

Problem is that pop-before-smtp relies on Dovecot recording a disconnect
in the maillog when an Imap client disconnects. Dovecot doesn't seem log
disconnects. How can I get it to do this please ?

Regards
Rob

--
This message has been scanned for viruses and other
believed to be clean.