[Dovecot] dovecot 0.99 + apple mail.app

Nicholas Riley njriley at uiuc.edu
Mon Mar 7 19:13:41 EET 2005

On Mon, Mar 07, 2005 at 11:50:54AM -0500, sean finney wrote:
> i'm going to try and get a packet dump of this to see if i can find out
> what's happening in the conversation, but figured in the meantime i'd
> put my feelers out to see if anyone else is having this problem.

I've been using dovecot with Apple Mail for a bit over a year now, and
the only problem I see from time to time is that sent messages
sometimes get truncated; that was fixed at some point in the 1.0
series.  New mail notification works fine for me.

--
Nicholas Riley <njriley at uiuc.edu> | <http://www.uiuc.edu/ph/www/njriley>