[Dovecot] Troubleshooting help

Taso N. Devetzis devetzis+dovecot at tarc.net
Sat Mar 26 05:58:38 EET 2005

Timo Sirainen <tss at iki.fi> writes:

> Dovecot 0.99.14 version doesn't allow this to happen anymore. I guess
> you were using older version?

This raises question for me.  I am running 0.99.11, and would like to
upgrade to a newer version with the latest fixes.  I cannot (easily)
discern from the Dovecot web site which version I should upgrade to in
order to retain compatibility (I use maildir + LDAP, FYI).

My understanding is that 1.0-test introduces some changes that will
require "migration."  Can I safely upgrade to 0.99.14 and preserve my
current production mail spool?  1.0-test?

Thanks,
/taso