[Dovecot] Multiple Logins - Single Mail Account

Net Cerebrum netcerebrum at gmail.com
Wed May 4 06:43:14 EEST 2005

I have a mail account which needs to be accessed by 4-5 people
simultaneously through IMAP. As of now I have configured it on the
respective clients using the same username and password so we have
multiple people accessing the same account through their mail clients
simultaneously and it is working flawlessly. Is this alright or can it
lead to some problems or corruption of data later ? What is the best
way to allow multiple people to access a single mailbox for read as
well as write operations ?

Thanks,