[Dovecot] 1.0-test69

Andrew Hucthings info at a-wing.co.uk
Sun May 8 20:57:48 EEST 2005

Funky stuff, I'm sure I'll annoy you with an obscure bug I dig up
shortly ;)

As for Irssi2, looks very interesting, I may be tinkering with it
shortly.

Gonna see if I can write a minor patch for dovecot this week so that we
can see number of messages downloading in a pop3 session in the logfile.
Similar to the way UW does it, will be very useful for us at work trying
to trace customers POP problems, I will submit it if anyone will find it
useful.

Regards
Andrew

--