[Dovecot] 1.0-test70

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Sat May 14 20:49:02 EEST 2005

http://dovecot.org/test/

 - vpopmail authentication fix
 - many mmap_disable=yes fixes and a few optimizations
 - pop3 hang fix
 - mbox fix for "last-uid lost" error (hopefully last one)
 - mbox fix for losing dirty flag, causing lost message flags

mmap_disable=yes seems to be finally working pretty well. There should
be no more cache file related errors with it enabled.

I'm still seeing "UID inserted in the middle of mailbox" error a couple
of times in hour (out of ~320000 logins/h), so mbox code is still not
perfect but I'd think it's good enough for normal use :)