[Dovecot] problem with an howto from the wiki.

kramer at freemail.it kramer at freemail.it
Wed May 18 17:10:19 EEST 2005

hello,
i'm reading and trying to configuring my mailserver following this howto on the dovecot wiki:

http://wiki.dovecot.org/moin.cgi/DovecotPostgresql

but i got always this problem:

ERROR:  permesso negato per la relazione postfix_virtual

in english is "permission denied for the relation postfix_virtual".

I dont know where the problem is, but if i send an email from localhost all works good, the problem appear when i try to test my mailserver sending an email from another mta.

this is what i got as error:

Recipient address rejected: User unknown in local recipient table (in reply to RCPT TO command)

excuse me in advance for my poor and ugly english.

thanks!

ciao,
peppe

Scegli il tuo dominio preferito e attiva la tua email! Da oggi
l'eMail di superEva e' ancora piu' veloce e ricca di funzioni!
http://webmail.supereva.it/new/