[Dovecot] 1.0-test70

Jens Laas jens.laas at data.slu.se
Thu May 19 11:48:43 EEST 2005

(05.05.14 kl.20:49) Timo Sirainen skrev följande till dovecot at dovecot.org:

> http://dovecot.org/test/
>
> - vpopmail authentication fix
> - many mmap_disable=yes fixes and a few optimizations
> - pop3 hang fix

pop3 still hangs for me.

Would it be possible to have some code that detected this condition and
kickstarted the output (until all the bugs are found) ?

Thanks,
Jens

> - mbox fix for "last-uid lost" error (hopefully last one)
> - mbox fix for losing dirty flag, causing lost message flags
>
> mmap_disable=yes seems to be finally working pretty well. There should
> be no more cache file related errors with it enabled.
>
> I'm still seeing "UID inserted in the middle of mailbox" error a couple
> of times in hour (out of ~320000 logins/h), so mbox code is still not
> perfect but I'd think it's good enough for normal use :)

     'This mail automatically becomes portable when carried.'
     Jens Låås                              Email: jens.laas at data.slu.se
     Department of Computer Services, SLU   Phone: +46 18 67 35 15
     Vindbrovägen 1
     P.O. Box 7079
     S-750 07 Uppsala
     SWEDEN