[Dovecot] 1.0-stable loses flag changes sometimes?

Hauke Fath hf at spg.tu-darmstadt.de
Mon May 23 18:39:59 EEST 2005

Am 23.05.2005 um 9:37 Uhr -0500 schrieb Nicholas Riley:
>On Mon, May 23, 2005 at 03:31:02PM +0200, Hauke Fath wrote:
>>  Am 20.05.2005 um 17:43 Uhr +0200 schrieb Hauke Fath:
>>  >I was reading a mail, when a new mail came in. At the same moment,
>>  >the window was closed. Suspecting evil things, I looked into the
>>  >trash, and there was the mail I just had been reading - without me
>>  >even touching the computer!
>>
>>  ...again - Macintosh System 9, Eudora 6.1 this time.
>>
>>  Anything I can provide to help debugging?
>
>This appears to be a Eudora bug - and is fixed in Eudora 6.2.3, which is
>not yet released.
>
><http://macintouch.com/newsrecent.shtml> (search for "Eudora")
>
><http://www.eudora.com/betas/>

Not likely:

- I have never seen this with Dovecot 0.99.x and the two 1.0_stable
builds that I ran before.
- It happens with Eudora 6.1 which should be safe according to the
Eudora bug report.
- If I understand the matter correctly, the bug is about randomly
deleting a mail instead of the one that you wanted to delete - which
doesn't apply to my situation. I wasn't deleting anything at the time.

Thanks for the comment,

	hauke

--
/~\  The ASCII Ribbon Campaign                    Hauke Fath
\ /    No HTML/RTF in email	        Institut für Nachrichtentechnik