[Dovecot] Info request

Filip Cristian cristian.filip at astral.ro
Mon May 23 17:39:51 EEST 2005

Hello,
I'am Filip Cristian System Administrator at Astral Telecom and i'am
using on our email servers dovecot for pop*, imap* auth with mysql
suport. I have noticed that in the 1.0-test* release you have support
for multiple password databases. From what i have tested this it's
working but only if you want to fallback to another supported password
databases different that the privios. Is there a posibility to use
multiple mysql authentication ? I mean to use two or more mysql hosts on
wich to connect and search for the username if the user it's not in the
first database?

Best regards,

--
Cristian Filip