[Dovecot] Info request

Andrew Hutchings info at a-wing.co.uk
Mon May 23 23:00:21 EEST 2005

Hi Filip,

Yes it is possible to have more than one auth section but it will be
random which is searched first.  With MySQL I'm not sure how stable this
is, it did have problems on test versions several months ago and I
haven't tried since, I suggest thorough testing of this setup before
using it in production.

Regards
Andrew

--