[Dovecot] 1.0-test72

Jens Laas jens.laas at data.slu.se
Mon May 30 11:55:44 EEST 2005

(05.05.29 kl.13:58) Timo Sirainen skrev följande till Dovecot mailing list:

> http://dovecot.org/test/
>
> I'm not sure if this was test71-specific or if it also happened with test70,
> but anyway IMAP process was hanging in some situations (I think POP3 hang was
> fixed though? :). So, fixed that.

POP3 seems finally unhanged! :)

Thanks.
Now Ill go look for the POP3 logging config spec.

How about something for imap too ?
(counting of set DELETED flags and number of expunged mails should be
possible atleast. Maybe count number of transmitted message bytes ?)

Thanks
Jens

     'This mail automatically becomes portable when carried.'
     Jens Låås                              Email: jens.laas at data.slu.se
     Department of Computer Services, SLU   Phone: +46 18 67 35 15
     Vindbrovägen 1
     P.O. Box 7079
     S-750 07 Uppsala
     SWEDEN