[Dovecot] I'm a Fool

Ted Strzalkowski tedski at tedski.net
Sun Nov 20 00:46:10 EET 2005

Dovecot has nothing to to with sending mail.  Therefore, your question has
no background information as to what's going on.  You should give us some
amplifying information such as what version Dovecot you are using, a brief
synopsis of how the problem is encountered and what (if any) error messages
are returned.  Also, some relevant information from the maillog and/or the
conf files would be helpful.

TedSki