[Dovecot] What's the best way to do this?

John Peacock jpeacock at rowman.com
Mon Nov 21 19:48:57 EET 2005

Michael Segel wrote:
> My biggest problem is that I have a blackberry and I don't
> want to get interrupted for non-critical e-mail.

Well, this is one argument against the Crackberry... ;)

What I did for the company President here is write a small filter
program which refuses to forward any message to the Blackberry account
over a certain size.  Of course, it was easy because we are running
qmail/vpopmail and I only had to drop a line into his .qmail file.  YMMV
if you are using something else (especially if you have allowed your
systems to become infected by Exchange/Bloatberry servers)... <ouch>

John

--
John Peacock
Rowman & Littlefield Publishing Group