[Dovecot] v. minor bug alpha4pre

Andrew Hutchings info at a-wing.co.uk
Mon Oct 17 20:32:08 EEST 2005

Hi,

When upgrading to Alpha4pre I also changed UIDL format from %08Xv%08Xu
to %08Xu%08Xv to be in line with future dovecot default.  This caused
the following error to happen on about 1% of mailboxes:

file ostream-file.c: line 370 (stream_send_io): assertion failed:
(fstream->io != NULL)

Deleting dovecot-uidlist and indexes fixes this so its more of an FYI
really.  I always delete indexes on an upgrade anyway so I'm pretty sure
interpretation of the uidlist file if the problem.

Regards
Andrew

--
Andrew Hutchings (A-Wing) - Linux Guru