[Dovecot] Pop3 Pipeing

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Thu Oct 27 16:17:02 EEST 2005

On Sun, 2005-10-23 at 19:09 +0100, Mark Smith wrote:
> How would I go about and setup pop3 pipeing with dovecot I have instaled
> Perldesk and there instructions is for only Exim or Sendmail.

Well, what exactly is "pop3 pipeing"? If you simply mean something wants
to talk to pop3 via pipes, just execute the pop3 binary.

Exim and Sendmail are SMTP servers, so I don't know what they could have
to do with POP3 pipeing. I couldn't find what Perldesk has to do with
POP3 either with a quick google lookup.