[Dovecot] More verbose logging of POP transactions?

Philip Hallstrom dovecot at philip.pjkh.com
Wed Sep 7 21:49:31 EEST 2005

Hi all -
 	I'm brand new to dovecot (0.99.14 on freebsd 5) and am just
playing with it a bit.  POP works just fine, but the only thing that shows
up in my logs is this:

Sep  7 11:46:25 freebsd5 pop3-login: Login: philip [10.28.61.200]

Thought maybe syslog was quietly eating things, but told dovecot to use
it's own log file and it didn't improve.

Is there a way to turn on more detailed logging about what the user did?
Along the lines of what uw-imap's pop gives you in terms of number of
messages available, downloaded, deleted, etc.?  I'm also interested in how
much was transferred size wise...

If I mised it in the conf file just let me know, but I didn't see
anything...

Thanks!

-philip