[Dovecot] About Released 1.0 alpha5 version

Gisella Linares glinares at pucp.edu.pe
Tue Apr 4 20:36:40 EEST 2006

Hi,
 I'm woking with dovecot at my work and I would want to upgrade the actual
version to Released 1.0 alpha5 version, but when I saw the download section
at dovecot home page, I noticed that you have only beta versions available.
 Because of this, I would want to ask you if since now you only put
available beta versions or those of them will be replace for the next alpha
version.

 Thanks for beforehand your gentility in the attention to the present.

 Regards,
 Gisella Linares