[Dovecot] lib02_imap_quota_plugin.so: undefined symbol: quota

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Thu Apr 6 22:51:04 EEST 2006

On Thu, 2006-04-06 at 14:27 -0400, Apps Lists wrote:
> Hi Bill.
>
> GETQUOTAROOT does return something ... but it still looks like something
> is wrong.
>
> I'm returning a quota of "10240S":
>
> Apr  6 14:16:01 dev3 dovecot: auth(default): client out: OK     2
> user=jtest      quota=10240S

Apply this patch (or upgrade to latest CVS version):
http://dovecot.org/tmp/maildir-quota-beta5.diff

Then return: quota=maildir:storage=10240

After that I think Maildir++ quota works properly. If the maildirsize
file has different limits than what is given to quota in "storage" and
"messages" parameters, Dovecot will overwrite the values in maildirsize.
If you don't want this, then don't give storage/messages parameters at
all to Dovecot and instead set them to maildirsize file some other way.