[Dovecot] lib02_imap_quota_plugin.so: undefined symbol: quota

Bill Boebel bill at webmail.us
Thu Apr 6 21:58:22 EEST 2006

On Thu, April 6, 2006 14:27, Apps Lists said:

> The empty line, according to what I've read... should be the user's
> storage quota.  This is used by other maildir++ compliant software (like
> an lda).  I've got a link at the bottom of this.

We are actually still using Courier's "maildrop" for message delivery, and
it is maildrop that populates the maildirsize first line on our system.
All we needed at the moment was Dovecot to report the correct storage by
reading it from the maildirsize file.

So I am not sure if Dovecot or the LDA are enforcing or populating that
first line themselves yet.  We haven't tested Dovecot's quota enforcement
yet either, since on our system it is enforced still by maildrop during
message delivery.

Maybe Timo can answer?

Bill