[Dovecot] Docecot 1.0 stable

Marc Perkel marc at perkel.com
Wed Apr 12 19:15:04 EEST 2006

Good to hear this. I know you're a perfectionist but in the real world
no one really expects a 1.00 version to be 100% so if you have a few
issue with 1.00 then there cam be a 1.01, 1.02 etc. People really don't
trust a product until it hits 1.02 anyhow. So - getting to the point -
I'd suggest crossing the 1.0 line sooner than later.

Also - maybe it's time soon to start switching to RC (Release Candidate)
numbering indicating to the world that beta is over and 1.0 is coming.
Dovecot 1.0.RC1 ....