[Dovecot] Docecot 1.0 stable

Ben bench at silentmedia.com
Wed Apr 12 19:27:03 EEST 2006

I completely disagree. If there are known bugs in a release, it should keep a
beta designation. If you're ok running a software with known bugs then you
should be equally ok to run a beta version. If you're not, then you don't run a
beta version and accept that you won't have all the nifty new features.

One of the advantages of open source is that there are no market-imposed ship
dates, so there's no reason to keep the baggage associated with them.