[Dovecot] Scheduled Outages

Roger Weeks rjw at mcn.org
Wed Apr 12 19:18:52 EEST 2006

What's "after hours" for an ISP with customers all over the world?

That's why we have regular once-per-month scheduled outages.  Same
time, every month.  Email reminders go out to customers and are
announced on our web pages.  People can't argue with a month's
advance notice.

--
Roger J. Weeks
Systems & Network Administrator