[Dovecot] PINE + dovecot

Richard Randriatoamanana randria at lpnhe.in2p3.fr
Mon Apr 24 12:51:30 EEST 2006

Hi list,

I have installed dovecot on fedora4 and I migrated courier-imap to
dovecot with instructions given on the site. everthing works fine for
thunderbird, horde, evolution and mail/macosx.. but i have some pbs with
pine because it doesnt read .subscriptions and directories aren't seen
as it should be seen like in the .subscription. maybe i should
reconfigure the .pinerc correctly, but what should I put in place then?

does anyone have a .pinerc template that reads like other mail browsers
with dovecot?

Thanks in advance
Cheers.
Richard