[Dovecot] PINE + dovecot

Joseba Torre joseba.torre at ehu.es
Mon Apr 24 15:25:06 EEST 2006

Hi,

some of my users use pine and i haven't been reported any issue like
this, and i can't find anything related to this in remote_pinerc (maybe
folder-collections=Name {imap.server.com}/[] )

Anyway, if you're using pine as an imap client it should not
use .subscriptions (this is server side).

Aaaaaaaaaaaaagur.