[Dovecot] Feature request - Reduced View

Jan Kundrát jkt at gentoo.org
Thu Aug 10 13:05:11 EEST 2006

Bob Gustafson wrote:
> This tool would work better if Dovecot would show only a subset of the
> mail messages sitting in my home system (I only delete spam..).
> Something like a sliding window that would show messages younger than a
> week old (configurable slider horizon).

There are some drafts for such a functionality [1], btu they aren't
finished/implemented yet.

As a sidenote, please don't use the "Reply" button of your MUA when you
want to make a new message to some mailing list. A lot of folks down
here use a clever mail agent that displays a "tree" representing the
flow of conversation and those folks usually get a bit upset when they
see a completely unrelated mail in the middle of some thread.

[1] http://www.google.com/search?q=draft-wener-lemonade-msgfilter

Cheers,
-jkt

--