[Dovecot] Feature request - Reduced View

Frank Cusack fcusack at fcusack.com
Thu Aug 10 21:35:20 EEST 2006

On August 10, 2006 9:52:10 AM -0500 Bob Gustafson <bobgus at rcn.com> wrote:
> I was looking at sylpheed last night,

As a solution for reduced view?

> but then I began to think more
> about the basic problem. There are two characteristics:
>
> 1) The sliding window or Reduced View is only for one viewer. I use
> several mail viewers (MUA) in the course of a day.

I ask the question above because sylpheed doesn't read IMAP online, it
downloads mail into mh folders on the client machine, which would seem to
break the multiple MUA functionality of IMAP.

Please correct me if things have changed.

For my 0.02, I don't know why this thread is still going.  "Reduced view"
should be an MUA feature.

-frank