[Dovecot] convert_mail ?

Timo Sirainen tss at iki.fi
Mon Dec 4 17:11:45 UTC 2006

On 4.12.2006, at 18.46, Andrew Z wrote:

>>>    Is this configuration snippet valid?
>>> default_mail_env = maildir:~/Maildir
>>> convert_mail = mbox:~/:INBOX=/var/mail/%u
>>>

>> Yep.
>>

> Thank you very much.  After the conversion, are the files in /~
> renamed or moved?

I didn't really think of that.. Currently it would rename your whole
home directory to to <user>-converted, which I guess you wouldn't
really want.

Hmm. I'm not really sure how it even should work. Maybe instead of
renaming it could create a .dovecot-converted-file..?

> Is the CVS stable, or should I wait for 1.0 RC 16?

Should be stable if you use branch_1_0 branch and not HEAD.